Coronavirus - We are currently in the Amber Readiness Level, which means face to face activities can resume outdoors with an approved Risk Assessment.
For the latest updates, please check out our dedicated Covid-19 page
Our waiting list has grown to such an extent that we are now looking to open new sections in the new year! We will be hosting an open day on the 2nd February 2019 where people on the waiting list can come along and try out a beaver, cub or scout meeting. After each section meeting, we will have a time for parents to ask us any questions and as we can only open new sections if we get volunteers to become leaders, I hope that we can recruit some new leaders then too.